Workday Studio and Advanced Studio Training
Workday is a Cloud-based Human Capital Management and Financial Management Software Vendor and it’s delivered Software as a Service Model. In the year 2005 Dave Duffield and Anil Bhusri founded this Workday, the Headquarters are located at Pleasanton, California, United States. Workday provides software as a service and it is most popular for its quick implementation and easy to use when compared with On-premises HCM and Finance Applications. In this, we will learn about what is Workday in detail with real-time examples and at the end of the session you are aware of what is the main difference between Workday Studio and Advanced Workday Studio. IQ Online Training provides the Best Workday Studio and Advanced Studio Online Training with Excellent Trainers.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
Highlights of IQ online Training:-
- Senior Level Training Professionals.
- All trainers are actively working with MNCs.
- In-depth practicals along with theory classes.
- Professional administration throughout your course duration.
|Course Name||Workday Studio and Advanced Studio Online Training|
|Contents||Introduction, Workday Studio, and Advanced Workday Studio Concepts, MVEL, Sub-Assemblies|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the Workday Studio.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
Skills you’ll learn in Workday Studio and Advanced Studio Training Course :
- Learn about Workday Studio and why Workday.
- Understand the related Important Concepts like Assemblies, Security Basics, etc.
- Learn How to Launch Integrations from Tenant.
- Understand and Learn Workday Public Web Services.
- Learn How to Delivery a Service.
- Learn In-depth about RaaS and Soap API.
- Understand Workday-In Transport Services.
- What Exactly the Sequence Generator Does.
- Learn What is Route Component and Error Handling.
- Goal & Objectives
- Welcome To Workday Studio
- Workday Studio Security Basics
- Workday Studio Navigation
- Workday Studio Platform
- Launch Integrations from Tenant
- Creating Assembly Projects
- Message Flow Through Assemblies
- Overview of Assembly Components
- Workday Public Web Services
- Workday Studio Web Service Tester
- Calling a Workday Web Service Operation from the Assembly
- Reporting as a Service (RaaS)
- Delivery Service
- Consolidated Report Viewer
- Defining & Configuring the Report Service for an Integration
Advanced Workday Studio:-
- Goal & Objectives
- Soap API
- Using XSLT in a log message
- RaaS with Launch Parameters
- Mediation Context – Variables and Properties
- Workday Studio Debugger
- Sub – Assemblies
- Workday-In Transport Services
- Integration Attributes
- Integration Maps
- Sequence Generator
- Using Parameters in XSLT
- Route Component
- Error Handling
- Retrieval Service
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.