Websphere Cast Iron Training
In this WebSphere Cast Iron Online Training, you will learn about the new integration technology developed by IBM. IBM WebSphere Cast Iron enables cloud integration to their clients and all companies to integrate applications irrespective of whether the applications are placed on-premise or in public or private clouds. This online course will provide you with an overview of the core components. Here you will know the use of WebSphere Cast Iron Standard and Enterprise Editions. IBM WebSphere Cast Iron projects can be deployed in three ways namely using a physical appliance (WebSphere Data Power Cast Iron Appliance XH40), a virtual appliance (WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition) or a full cloud service (IBM Cast Iron Cloud). IQ Online Training provides the Best Websphere Cast Iron Online Training with Excellent Experienced Trainers.
|Course Name||Websphere CastIron|
|Contents||IBM Websphere CastIron Overview, Web Management Console, Simple Application|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the WebSphere Cast Iron.|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing On-Demand Server and Lab access.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
- Understand Basic Concepts like EAI, SOA & ESB.
- Learn what is Cloud and their Types.
- Learn about IBM WebSphere Cast Iron and it’s Architectural Components.
- Understand WebSphere Cast Iron Studio with real time example.
- Learn Various Endpoints available for Integration.
- Overview of Projects/Activity/Variables/Functions tabs in CI studio.
- Learn about Web Management Console/ Virtual Edition.
- Complete guidance for Integration Projects.
- Learn what are the difference between Physical appliance, CI Live and Virtual Edition.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Enroll Now|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Free Demo|
- Introduction, Basic Concepts Explanation.
- Introduction to IBM WebSphere Cast iron.
- Overview of IBM WebSphere Cast iron Studio.
- Web management Console (WMC)/ CI Live/ Virtual edition Basics.
- How to Manage the integration Runtime in WMC.
- Integration projects managing and Monitoring.
- Differences among Physical appliance / CI Live / Virtual edition.
- Logic Activities or Transform Activities.
- Web Service and FTP/ Database Activities.
- What are the Functions in Cast Iron
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.