SIEBEL Analytics Functional Training
Siebel Analytics is a sophisticated tool used for analyzing business data at each and every level of the Sales Hierarchy. These levels include Sales Executive, Sales Person & Sales Manager, etc. Oracle has acquired Siebel Analytics along with other products of Siebel. Since then, it has been renamed as OBIEE ( Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) and it comprises of Dashboards, Repository Administration Tool, Answers, Delivers, Office etc. OBIEE also includes Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
Siebel Analytics – Functional software will enable the organization’s management to assess business performance. It also helps in analyzing past, present and future sales opportunities with the help of Dashboard Reports and provides inputs to take corrective measures in meeting the revenue/sales targets. The Dashboard reports also help in finding out information on products and customers which are generating the highest revenue.
|Course Name||Siebel Analytics – Functional Online Training|
|Contents||Basics of Siebel Analytics – Functional, Repository Basics, Using Aggregates|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Freshers’ and those who want to learn Siebel Analytics – Functional|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in this SIEBEL Analytics Functional Training Course?
- Fundamentals of Siebel Analytics
- Overview and navigation of Siebel Analytics and performing general tasks
- How to work with requests and filter requests in Siebel Analytics?
- Formatting the results of answers
- Working with various views
- How to use Dashboards & Siebel Intelligence?
- Overview of Siebel Delivers
- Basic knowledge of Software Life Cycle concepts and rich experience in the Sales domain.
- Overview of Siebel Analytics
- Siebel analytics using User Interfaces
- Implementation Methodology
- Repository Basics
- How to Add calculations to facts?
- Constructing the Business Model / Presentation Layer / Physical Layers of Repository
- Testing & Validation of a Repository
- How to Use Partitions of different fragments?
- How to Add Multiple Sources to dimensions?
- Non-Dimensional and Prototyping data
- How to Use Aggregates?
- Adding calculations to fact
- Creation of Level-Based Measures as well as Dimensional Hierarchies
- How to use Repository Variables?
- Cache Management
- Creation of Time series Data
- Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Introduction to Detail Data & Header
- Extension tables and leading practices, Delivers, Analytics Security, Dashboards, Answers
- Overview of (ETL) – Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
- Concepts of Data ware
- How to add Multiple Sources?
- Creation of dimension Hierarchies
- Customization of User Interfaces
- Adding calculations to facts
- How to Administer BI and Web Catalog?
- Configuring guided and Navigation Links
- How to Use Aggregates / Delivers / partitions Fragments / briefing books / Repository Variable ?
- Overview of Dashboard design
- What are the Principles and Best Practices in dashboard design?
- Cache Management
- Utilite & Multi-user Development setting
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.