SAP Treasury and Risk Management Training
IQ Technologies is a leading online training provider offering an entire spectrum of IT professional training course. A premier training provider, IQ Tech imparts training across the globe in different IT specializations. IQ Tech is known for its state-of-the-art training facility and a distinguished faculty. IQ Tech’s strength lies in delivering industry expected training with hands-on experience in handling real business challenges.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
SAP is one of the most foremost enterprise information and management suite worldwide. SAP Treasury and Risk Management is a sophisticated and intelligent suite of applications that helps an organization mitigate risks, manage working capital, and maintain an overall healthy bottom line. SAP Treasury and risk management simplifies processes, automates complex tasks, reduces duplications and human errors and provides intelligent insight into financial and working capital management. A vital tool SAP treasury and risk management aids in building a robust financial health of any company.
The SAP Treasury and Risk management course at IQ Online ensure to do justice to each of the aspects of this vital software. It provides deep insights into the working of SAP treasury and risk management and its association and fitment with other modules of SAP.
Have a quick glance at below for more details.
|Course Name||SAP Treasury and Risk Management Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals of SAP Treasury and Risk Management|
|Duration||40 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Eligibility||Knowledge of financial accounting|
|Ideal For||Professionals seeking to make a career in the finance sector|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing Server and Lab access.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in SAP TRM Training Course?
- Introduces you to the SAP suite
- Gives an overview of all terms and terminologies of the SAP Treasury and Risk Management suite
- Covers in detail key features and capabilities of SAP Treasury and Risk Management
- Explains the general settings required in the transaction masters
- Focuses on the different money market and foreign exchange settings
- Explains how to manage and handle market data
- Focuses on Credit Risk analyzer
- Focuses on Market Risk analyzer
- Explains best practices while using SAP Treasury and Risk Management
Who can go for SAP TRM Training?
SAP Treasury and Risk Management are recommended for accountants, sap consultants, project managers, cash managers, people who can handle cash flow or risk management, it is also suited for aspirants with a financial background.
Why learn SAP TRM Online Training Course?
As SAP Treasury and Risk Management is a superior financial suite that helps organizations mitigate risks, and better manage cash, payment, and liquidity etc., it has been playing a major in financial industries. An intelligent system integrates well with other suites of SAP and helps treasury managers make informed decisions. SAP Treasury and risk management is already an integral part of the financial system of many organizations across the globe. SAP Treasury managers and Functional consultants are among the highly paid jobs in the industry now. A good to learn tool from a company’s as well as the individual’s growth perspective. IQ online offers SAP TRM training with a greater flexibility of time and the virtual interactive platform for a better learning experience. You will be industry-ready by the end of the course completion.
SAP Treasury and Risk Management is a thorough course that imparts experience with learning by discussing real-life scenarios and challenges from the industry. An adaptive course it includes the latest findings, practices, and developments in SAP Treasury and Risk management. Have a look below for a detailed course curriculum.
COURSE CONTENTS :
FI SETTINGS AND TRANSACTION MANAGER
- FI Settings and Customer group creation, Treasury customer group
- Business partner settings and Number ranger creation
- Define company code additional data and
- Define portfolio and Trade
- Define Factory calendar and assign parallel valuation areas
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF MONEY MARKET
- Define Product Types
- Define Number ranges and Transaction types
- Define flow types and assign flow types to transaction types
- Dine derivation procedure and rules
- Define General valuation class
- Transaction types and Assign Forex Attributes
- Define order Limit checks
- Define markup and Markdown Internal forex trading
- Add-in Internal forex Trading
- Define currency Unit
- Currency Define Number rages for the security class
- Define company code-dependent settings for product types
- Assign flow types to transaction types
- Define derivation procedure and rules
RISK MANAGEMENT CREDIT RISK ANALYZER
- Define Collateral Priority and types
- Define Default Risk control parameters
- Activate Financial object Integration
- Activate integrate default Risk Limit check
RISK MANAGEMENT MARKET RISK ANALYZER
- Define Disbursement procedure for loan
- Define maturity bond and Filter
- Define the initial layout
- Define cash flow and assign cash flow indicator
- Define datasets for backtesting
FORT POLIO ANALYZER
- Define Cash flows and
- Assign CFM –TM Flow types
- Generate cash flows
- Define Yield Range and Initial layout
CASH MANAGEMENT AND LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT
- Define default value date
- Maintain payment media format
- Assign payment media format to the method
- Payment grouping and payment status management
- Release strategy and changes
Hedges management explain basic Theory part
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.