SAP TM Training
SAP Transport Management manages all the activities of transportation of goods from manufacturer to the customers. It’s an application from the SAP AG and specifically designed for the transportation and logistics requirements of all industries and enable an organization to reduce extra costs occurs in transportation management increase flexibility and improve logistics efficiency. It centralized the transportation process and provides visibility and traceability of process to manage both inbound and outbound processes globally.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||SAP TM Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals of Transport Management|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Aspiring job seekers in the field of Business Process or SAP|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive SAP TM Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing On-Demand Server and Lab access.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in SAP TM Training Course?
- Transfer Deliveries and Orders from an enterprise resource planning system.
- Create forwarding orders for your ordering parties.
- Dispatch and monitor the transportation.
- Create freight bookings.
- Plan the transportation and select carriers.
- Tender transportation services.
- Understand dangerous goods and foreign trade regulations.
- Calculate the transportation charges for both the manufacturer and customers.
What are the pre-requisites to learn SAP TM Course?
Familiarity with Business Processes, Basic Knowledge of Transportation Management Solutions
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW OF TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
Transportation management from a management perspective
- Understanding Transportation Management
- Shipper, Freight Forwarder And LSP
- LTL/FTL/LCL/FCL Scenario’s in logistics industry
- Transportation Management System VS SAP TMS
MODULE 2: SAP TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTURE
An overview of the technical architecture of SAP TM and how integration is done.
- Standard SAP TM
- Integrated SAP TM(SAP TM – SAP ERP)
- Transportation Management E2E Cycle
MODULE 3: SAP TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT MASTER DATA
Transportation specific master data. Master data of SAP ERP and SAP TM.
CIF integration used for master data transmission between SAP ERP and SAP TM.
- Organization Master Data
- General Master Data
- Transportation Network Master Data
- Resources Master Data
- Charges Master Data
- Dangerous Goods Management
MODULE 4: SAP TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENT/ ORDER MANAGEMENT
Shipper scenarios and forwarded/carrier scenarios to explain the capabilities of the
customer order objects.
- Order Based Transportation Request
- Delivery Based Transportation Request
- Forwarding Order Scenario
MODULE 5: TRANSPORTATION CAPACITY MANAGER
Management of height capacities and schedules is an important aspect of being able to move cargo.
- Carrier Schedules
- Port Schedules
- Departure/Destination Rules
MODULE 6: SAP TRANSPORTATION PLANNING. (FREIGHT UNIT AND FREIGHT ORDER MANAGEMENT IN STANDALONE SAP TM)
Transportation planning deals with activities involved in the assignment of cargo items to vehicles or reserved capabilities on trucks, trains, planes, or vessels.
6.1: Freight Units Management:
- Properties of Freight Unit
- Freight unit building rule.
6.2: Freight order Management
- Freight Order Creation
- Freight Order Stages
- Freight Order Control
6.3: Manual Planning
- Planning Strategies
- Planning Profiles
- Transportation Cockpit
6.4: Automatic Planning
MODULE 7: CARRIER PROCESS
Relevant carrier Determination and Trending process significance.
- Carrier Determination
- Means and Modes of Transport
MODULE 8: TRANSPORTATION PLANNING WITH INTEGRATION SAP TM (SAP TM – SAP ERP)
- SAP Sales Order Management Overview
- SAP Purchase Order Management Overview
- Logistics Planning from Make to Stock and Make to Order Perspective.
MODULE 9: TRANSPORTATION EXECUTION/CONTROL/MONITOR. (STANDALONE TM AND INTEGRATED TM PERSPECTIVE)
Execution and monitoring deal with handling freight and providing visibility of shipments.
- Transportation Execution
- Transportation Control
- Transportation Monitoring
MODULE 10: TRANSPORTATION CHARGES AND SETTLEMENT(STANDALONE TM AND INTEGRATED TM PERSPECTIVE)
The setup of agreements (contracts) and the definition of calculation sheets, rate tables, and scales.
- Charge calculation/Settlement
- Service Entry Sheet/PO Settlements
MODULE 11: VARIOUS SCENARIO’S IN SAP TM
Insight into the details of various outbound processes.
- Road Scenario
- Rail Scenario
- Air Scenario
- Ocean Scenario
MODULE 12: OVERVIEW ON INTEGRATED WITH OF SAP GTS, SAP BW, SAP EM, AND SAP EHS
Important factors to be considered in a supply chain environment.
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.