SAP S4 HANA Training
SAP S/4 HANA or SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA is a business suite offers an in-memory computing platform called SAP HANA. Formerly, SAP products were intended to run on some database platforms, with those from Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM. The SAP HANA platform has been available since 2010, and SAP applications like SAP Business Suite and SAP ERP have been able to run on any database. However SAP Business Suite 4 runs on the SAP HANA database, and therefore it is packed as one product: SAP S/4HANA. It incorporates functions from lines of companies as well as industry solutions, and also re-integrates parts of SAP Business Suite products such as SAP CRM, SRM, and SCM.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||SAP S/4 HANA Online Training|
|Contents||Basics of SAP S/4 HANA, Architecture and administration techniques|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the SAP S/4 HANA Business Suite.|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing On-Demand Server and Lab access.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in SAP S/4 HANA Training Course?
- Learn about the basic concepts of SAP S/4 HANA Business suite.
- How to employ data models in SAP HANA
- How to use SAP Landscape Transformation to replicate data
- Load data using SAP Data Services
- Understand the various SAP HANA views
- How to load data using SAP Data Services, SLT and Direct Extractor Connector (DXC).
- Learn about the Currency Conversion, Decision Tables, and Text Processing, Security and Authorizations and more.
Who can go for SAP S/4 HANA Training?
Business users, Application consultants, SAP technical or functional consultants, People with basic knowledge of Financial Accounting, RDBMS, SQL, and those who want to upgrade themselves with technology.
What are the pre-requisites to learn SAP S/4 HANA Course?
Familiarity with SQL and data modeling is recommended.
Why learn SAP S/4 HANA Online Training Course?
Since its inception, SAP S/4 HANA has become one of the fastest growing products of SAP in the IT market. It has made enterprises re-think their business to customize their process and business strategies. IQ online training is offering top-notch training in SAP S/4 HANA. The trainers walk you through live projects in the training giving you hands-on experience by the time you complete the course and helps you land in the job you desired.
Module 1: Modeling in SAP HANA
- Create Attribute Views
- Design Analytical Views
- Create Calculation Views from multiple analytical Views
- Best Practices while Creating Information Models
- Performance Optimization techniques in SAP HANA
- Currency Conversion
- Variables in HANA
- Metadata import to SAP HANA Using SAP
- Export Models
- Import Models
- SQL Script
- CE Functions
- Hierarchies – Level-Based Hierarchies and Parent-Child Hierarchies
- Restricted Measures & Calculated Measures & Calculated Attributes
- Joins in SAP HANA: Referential Join, Text Join, Inner Join, Right Outer Join & cardinalities
- Auto Documentation of Information Models
Module 2: Data Reporting
- SAP BI BO 4.0 Reporting Tools connectivity with SAP HANA
- IMCE Clients – ODBO, ODBC, JDBC, BICS
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Connection to HDB
- Create Universe through Information Design Tool using JDBC Connections
- Web Intelligence Document on SAP HANA Universe
- Design studio
- BO Analysis for Office
- BO Analysis for OLAP
- BO Explorer
- Crystal Reports for enterprise
Module 3: Data Provisioning or Data loading
- SAP DXC – Direct Extractor Connection
- Flat File Upload to SAP HANA
- SAP BODS: Overview Data Services Workbench and Designer
- Creating Data store for ECC and HANA
- Create Data Services Job and Load the data to
- SAP HANA DB
Module 4: Administration in SAP HANA
- Backup & recovery
- SAP HANA Studio Installation and configuration
- Clients Installation
- Create ODBC Connections
- Monitor HDB
- Multi-Version Concurrency Control – MVCC
- IMDB Installation
- Distributed System Handling – Cold backup and Hot backup
- Persistency Layer
Module 5: User Management & Security
- Creating users
- Creating Roles
- Assign privileges to Users/ Roles
- Template Roles
- SQL statements for user management
- Analytical privileges, Package Privileges, System Privileges, SQL Privileges
Module 6: COPA Accelerator
- COPA Overview COPA Reporting in HANA
- Architecture for CO-PA Accelerator, Use Case Scenarios, Scope
- DBSL – Data Shared Library Connection for HANA as a secondary Database
- SLT Replication – SAP HANA Model
Module 7: SAP BW on HANA
- Overview of SAP BW
- SAP BW Powered By HANA as a database
- In Memory Optimized Info Cube
- In Memory Optimized DSO
- Bex Report on SAP HANA Transient Provider
- SAP BW Composite provider on HANA Model
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.