SAP MM Training
SAP MM training will make one hands-on right from handling inventory, end-to-end procurement of other material to final invoice receipt and verification. Our handpicked expert trainers will walk you through the entire SAP MM training course practically and make you proficient by the end of the training.
IQ Online Training is a trusted and preferred online training partner for corporate and professionals. A premier training provider, IQ Tech imparts training across the globe in different IT specializations. IQ Tech is known for its state-of-the-art training facility, and a distinguished faculty. IQ Tech’s strength lies in delivering industry expected training with hands-on experience in handling real business challenges.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
SAP is the world’s leading enterprise management suite. SAP MM or SAP Materials management is a vital tool of the SAP ERP module. SAP MM handles the day-to-day operations of procurement and inventory in an organization. A robust module SAP MM encompasses different aspects of material management including functions like goods receivables, goods consumable, invoicing and billing, material usage and consumption among others.
The SAP MM Online Training at IQ Tech takes you through the entire lifecycle of supply chain management and explains how SAP MM fits in it. SAP MM course is based on real-life case studies and examples that help you understand the module from a very practical perspective.
Have a quick glance at below for more details.
|Course Name||SAP MM Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals of SAP MM|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training, Learning Management System access.|
|Eligibility||Knowledge of SAP systems, Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and materials management|
|Ideal For||Professional seeking to make as SAP functional consultants|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing Server and Lab access.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in SAP MM Training Course?
- Introduces you to the SAP suite
- Gives an overview of all terms and terminologies of the SAP MM suite
- Gives an overview of inventory and material management
- Covers in detail key features and capabilities of SAP MM
- Focuses on topics of procurement management and inventory management
- Focuses on Cross-functional customizing in SAP MM
- Shares updates on all latest inclusions in the SAP MM module
Who can go for SAP MM Training?
SAP functional consultants in other modules and those who are studying in supply chain management and procurement activities can choose this as their career. Moreover, others who are interested in material management and procurement activities can go for this course.
Why learn SAP MM Online Training Course?
SAP has been leading in ERP industry. SAP MM is one of the most adapted courses of SAP and it has become central to most of the Manufacturing & Trading industries and became a part of supply chain management. SAP MM certification training would produce proficient SAP MM consultants who can lead industries with their skills. With a proven track record, IQ online provides SAP MM online training course and prepares you with all the knowledge and experience required to start your career. Access to pre-recorded SAP MM Training Videos. Download of self-paced SAP MM Training material prepared by industry experts. We are providing SAP MM corporate training worldwide in USA, Singapore, UK, Canada, Europe, Dubai, Australia, and India.
CORE BENEFITS OF LEARNING SAP MM
SAP MM is an essential material management tool that helps organizations with smooth and hassle-free demand-supply management with efficient optimization of resources. SAP MM brings together all aspects of material management together including procurement, goods receivables, goods consumable etc. An essential tool SAP MM is widely used in organizations as it helps the efficient management of inventory control. A good to acquire specialization, SAP MM is worthy of your time and effort.
The SAP MM online training course at IQ Tech covers the basic fundamentals of SAP MM from a very practical perspective. It provides the best practices in SAP MM that professionals would need while using SAP MM in a real-life scenario. The SAP MM course curriculum is designed to recognize the programs execution and its integration without any difficulty with other modules of the software.
COURSE CONTENTS :
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING & SAP INTRODUCTION
- ERP Fundamentals
- SAP Vs. other ERP Packages: Advantages
- ASAP Methodology
- SAP R/3 Architecture , Versions
- Creating Company, Company code
- Creating Controlling Area, Plant
- Creating Storage Location
- Creating Purchase Organization
- Creating Purchasing group
MM MASTER DATA FUNDAMENTALS
- Basics of Material Master Data
- Basics of Vendor Master Data
- Overview of Purchase Info Record
- Overview of Source Determination & Source List
- Functioning of Quota Arrangement
PURCHASING THROUGH MM
- Overview of Purchase Requisition
- Details of Purchase Order
- Basics of Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Overview of Outline Agreement
- Basics of Contracts
- Basics of Schedule Agreement
- Purchase Document Type & Configuration Guide
- Number Ranges for Purchase Document Types
- Screen Layout of Document
- Release Procedures Overview
- Basics of Invoicing Plans
PRICING THROUGH MM
- Overview of Condition Table & Maintenance
- Access Sequence Definition
- Overview of Condition Types & Defining
- Overview of Calculation Schema& Defining
- Overview of Schema Group& Defining
- Overview of Schema Group Vendor& Defining
- Basics of Schema Group for Purchasing
- Map Schema Group to Purchasing Organization
- Overview of Schema Determination& Defining
- Calculation Schema determination for Standard Purchase Orders
ORG STRUCTURE & MASTER MATERIAL CONFIGURATION IN MM
- Overview of Organizational Structure & Configuration Guide
- Material Type Fields
- Procedure of Selecting Material Type Field
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN MM
- Shipment Types
- Goods: Receipt & Issuance
- Transfer Postings : Stock to Stock , Plant to Plant
- Handle Return Deliveries
- Stock Balances Entry Procedure
- Manage Reservations
MM INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SAP MODULES
- MM & FI/CO Integration
- Account Determination (Automatic)
- MM & SD Integration
- Overview of Stock Transport Order
- Stock Transfer: Intra & Inter Company, Cross Company
- MM & PP Integration
- Conceptual of MRP
- Overview of Planned Requirements
- Details of Consumption-Based Planning
- Details of Forecast-Based Planning
- Details of Reorder Point Planning
- ROP: Automatic & Manual
- Transaction Codes & Tables Detailed Coverage
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.