SAP Hybris Technical Training
Hybris offers a comprehensive, innovative, ready-to-use Omnichannel marketing solution which allows manufacturers, distributors and, more usually, any aspiring business to start up an actual Omni-channel initiative and thus maximize its profits rapidly across all purchasing channels used: e-Commerce B2C /B2B, store, call center, paper listing, mobile, etc.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
In the supervision of any project, a good understanding of the customer’s requirements is an important aspect of ensuring the instant and efficient accomplishment of the objectives. The part of the Business Analyst is vital here for this understanding and for helping the client with enhancing its success through tried and tested methodology and creativity and the usage of the industry’s ‘Best Practices’.
Have a quick glance at below for more details.
|Course Name||SAP Hybris Techno Functional Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals of SAP Hybris|
|Duration||40 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Eligibility||Knowledge of Order management and customer service|
|Ideal For||Professionals seeking to make a career as an SAP consultant|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing On-Demand Server and Lab access.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
Skills you’ll learn in SAP Hybris Technical Training Course :
- Fundamental concepts of the hybris software.
- Create your own hybris implementations built on the hybris platform.
- Understand what hybris offers out of the box, how and what you can extend on a functional level.
- How to Configure hybris DataHub and hybris Platform
- Learn how to use B2B asynchronous scenario to create an order
WARM – UP
- Course Overview
- Overview of hybris Product Line
- Overview of Technical Architecture
- About hybris
DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT SETUP
- Installing hybris Multichannel Suite
- Build a Framework
- Basic configuration
- Hybris server and Spring Source to Server
- Hybris Administration console
- Eclipse Integration
- Extension concept
- Introduction to Extensions
- Creating new Extensions
- Types of Extensions
- Item Type system(Data Modeling)
HYBRIS MANAGEMENT CONSOLE
- Covers the Trails “Integration in the hmc”
- Overview of HMC
- Storing the layout configuration
- HMC localization
- Type System localization
- Covers the Trails “Populating the Data Model”
- ImpEx Functional Overview
- Impex Syntax Overview
- Performing imports and exports(HAC, HMC, API)
- Customizing the existing online store.
- Introducing Cron Job
- Implementing Cron Job with different examples.
- Web Console Management System
- Page Type
- Component(hybris and Customized)
- Page Template
- Content Slot
CMS COCKPIT AND PMC
- CMS Cockpit extension designing and implementation
- How to use?
- Why CMS Cockpit?
HYBRIS SERVICE LAYER
- Covers the Trails “Testing the Data Access Objects”, “Testing the Service”, “Service-Overview, “Testing the Facades” and “Front end”
- Spring Integration
- The architecture of the ServiceLayer
- Services, Strategies, and Facades
- Flexible Search
- User Accounts
- Type-Based Access Rights
- The hybris Catalog Extension
- Catalog Management Tools
- Catalog Visibility
- Catalog implementation
- Catalogs, Flexible Search, and Restrictions
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.