React, Redux.JS Training
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
Highlights of IQ’s React, Redux.JS Online Training:
- IQ Online Training Portal is the Online Training Providers in the Industry.
- We will provide in-depth Knowledge in React Redux.JS with real-time applications.
- In React, Redux.JS Online Training Sessions real time scenarios and Course related Case Studies covered.
- In this React, Redux.JS Online Training course, we cover almost all concepts with all latest updates also.
- IQ provides online training with industry people, they train you in a job-oriented manner.
- Corporate Training is trending one in present days. IQ offers Corporate Training also, our faculties will be visiting your campuses and teach you in a practical way.
After completion of React, Redux Js course, you will be able to:
- Understand Basic Concepts of Redux
- Focuses on Defining all Key concepts like Rendering & Props components.
- Explains in detail about Composing components and life cycle of components.
- This course goes through how to use Redux and react-router for server rendering.
- Explains in details about Components life Cycle Methods like Mounting, Updating, and Unmounting.
- Gives Full fledge knowledge on JSX, Events, Forms, Routing and Flux.
Module 1: Introduction to React, Redux Js.
Topics: Introduction, What is Redux & React, What is the importance to use, Different Types of Components, Components Life Cycle Methods.
Module 2: About JSX.
Topics: Introduction, What is JSX, Characteristics of JSX, JIT vs Pre-process transformer, Expressions, HTML Attributes.
Module 3: What are Events?
Topics: Introduction, What is an Event, What are DOM Events and How to Handle DOM Events, Features of Custom Events and Component Events.
Module 4: Forms
Topics: Introduction, What are Forms, Defining Controlled Components and Uncontrolled Components, Differences between Components and Uncontrolled Components, Forms Components like component.getDOMNode().
Module 5: How to Handle Routing in React.Js
Topics: Introduction, What is Routing, Handling of Routing in React.Js, Getting to know more on third-party routing components.
Module 6: FLUX (Architecture)
Topics: Introduction, What are Dispatchers, Defining Actions, Stores, More about Components or Views.
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.