PowerShell is an automatic task framework from Microsoft, among a command line shell and a scripting language incorporated into the .NET frame, which is able to embed surrounded by other application. Windows PowerShell automates batch processing and creates system administration tools. PowerShell has an interactive command line interface. PowerShell allows the consumer to make aliases for command-lets, which are rehabilitated to the original instructions by PowerShell. A PowerShell component is able to distinguish from a set of PowerShell function that is a group to handle all the aspect of a particular locale.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||PowerShell Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals of PowerShell|
|Duration||48 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training, Learning Management System Access.|
|Eligibility||Powershell is intended for IT Professionals who are before now qualified in common window Server as well as Windows Client administration.|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing Server and Lab access.|
|Ideal for||Microsoft PowerShell is also suitable for IT Professionals already experienced in server administration, including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and others.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 Teaching Assistance and Support.|
Looking training for a group (3 or more participants)?
What you’ll learn in Powershell Training Course?
- Build higher functions
- Use Cmdlets plus Microsoft .NET Framework in window PowerShell
- Write Controller script
- Handle Script error
- Use XML Data records
- Manage Server Configurations by Using the Desired State Configuration
- Examine and debug script.
- Understand window PowerShell Workflow
PowerShell has authority, deepness and flexibility plus you know how to explore for yourself, with PowerShell you be able to make new objects, for example, window Services File system, DirectoryEntry or the simpler, and .Net Framework-based entity using a fully qualified name like system.
CORE BENEFITS OF LEARNING POWERSHELL COURSE
Windows PowerShell is flexible and simple to manage once you learn the fundamentals of the scripting language. PowerShell tutorial covers all necessary things. It, in addition, give you the capability to run definite instructions that are intended to run only on the local network if you are using the remote connection function.
PowerShell course provides students with the strong expertise of Windows PowerShell Scripting and its execution. PowerShell training presents students with the capabilities to realize and build task-base PowerShell scripts. Moreover, students learn how to analyze any PowerShell script, its runtime environment and debugging. In maintaining with that intention, this course is not going to focus on any extra technologies or products, although windows operating system, which is the customary platform for various technologies and merchandise.
The Microsoft PowerShell training at IQ Tech cover all essentials of PowerShell scripting. PowerShell module allows the administrator to reference, load, persist and share code. This is the best way to learn PowerShell scripting. We are providing corporate training worldwide in USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Dubai, Australia, and India. Access to pre-recorded PowerShell Training Videos. Download of self-paced PowerShell Training course content/material prepared by industry experts.
Module1: Introduction to PowerShell
- Scripting Vs Programming
- What is Powershell (ps)?
- Why Powershell?
- Powershell Vs nix Shells
Module2: Introduction to Windows PowerShell
- What is Windows Power Shell?
- Windows Power Shell Architecture
- The .NET Framework and its Relationship to Windows Power Shell
Module3: Evolution of PowerShell- Versions and Features
- Windows PowerShell 1.0
- Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Windows PowerShell 4.0
- Windows PowerShell 5.0
- Windows PowerShell 5.1
Module4: Use of WMI and COM in Windows PowerShell Overview of Windows PowerShell
- Overview of Objects
- Working with Cmdlets
- Tab Expansion, Aliases, and Hostory
- Using Variable and Types
Module5: Building Pipelines for Assembly-Line Style Processing
- Using Pipelines
- Using Arrays
- Filtering and Iterating Through the Pipeline
- Recording Objects in a Pipeline
Module6: Managing Processes and Formatting Cmdlet Output
- Managing Windows Processes with Windows Power Shell
- Viewing Process Details
- Filtering Processes by Property
- Stopping Processes
- Launching Processes
- Viewing, Starting, and Stopping Services
- Formatting Cmdlet Output
- Default Form matter and Output Cmdlets
- Alternatives to the Out-Default Cmdlets
- Default Form matter in Windows PowerShell
- Using the Format-Wide, Format-Table, Format-List, and Format-Custom Cmdlets
- Selecting Properties Using Select-Object
Module7: Introduction to Scripting With Windows PowerShell
- Writing Windows PowerShell Scripts
- Script Parameters
- Security in Windows PowerShell
- Customizing Windows PowerShell with Profiles
Module8: Implementing Flow Control and Functions
- Controlling the Flow of Execution within Scripts
- Iteration Flow Control
- Developing and Using Functions
Module9: Working with Files, the Registry, and Certificate Stores
- Using Data Stores
- Using Providers
- Filtering and Selecting with Regular Expressions
- Implementing Event Log Management Persisting Object in Files
Module10: Managing the Windows Operating System Using Windows PowerShell and WMI
- Introduction to WMI and WMI objects
- Managing Disks and Disk Volumes Using Windows PowerShell with WMI
- Managing Shadow Copies Using Windows Power Shell with WMI
- Managing Shared Folders with Windows Powershell and WMI
Module11: Administering Microsoft Active Directory with Windows PowerShell
- Administering Domains and Forests using .NET Objects
- Managing User Accounts and Groups Using ADS Managing Relationship between Users and Groups
Module12: Administering Group Policy in Windows PowerShell Using COM
- Managing GPOs Using the GPMC COM Interface
- Managing Group Policy Objects
- Reporting Group Policy
Fill Form and Open PDF
Download PowerShell Basics and Advanced Scripting
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.