IBM QRadar SIEM Security Training
QRadar is an IBM’s Security Intelligence Platform which offers an integrated architecture for unifying event management (SIEM) and security information, log management, incident forensics, anomaly detection and vulnerability, and configuration management. These solutions provide greater ease of use, advanced threat detection and lower total cost of ownership.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||QRadar Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals of QRadar, Architecture, and administration techniques|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing On-Demand Server and Lab access.|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the QRadar Administration.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in IBM QRadar SIEM Security Training?
- Describe the QRadar SIEM licensed program capabilities and Use.
- Describe how QRadar SIEM gathers data and implements vulnerability calculation
- Learn how to customize and navigate the dashboard tab
- Learn how to inspect the data enclosed in an offense and respond to an offense
- Learn how to identify, filter, and combine events in order to advance critical perceptions about the offense
- How to manage flow and log data sources
- How to implement Reference maps to QRadar SIEM rules.
What are the pre-requisites to learn IBM Qradar SIEM Security Course?
Basic Knowledge of IT Security Concepts would be beneficial.
MODULE 1: Introduction to IBM Security QRadar SIEM
MODULE 2: How QRadar SIEM collects security data
MODULE 3: Using the QRadar SIEM Dashboard
MODULE 4: Investigating an offense that is triggered by events
MODULE 5: Investigating the events of an offense
MODULE 6: Using asset profiles to investigate offenses
MODULE 7: Investigating an offense that is triggered by flows
MODULE 8: Using rules and building blocks
MODULE 9: Creating QRadar SIEM reports
MODULE 10: Performing advanced filtering
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.