IBM Datacap Training
IBM Datacap enables organizations to streamline the capture, recognition, and classification of business documents and to quickly and accurately extract important information from those documents for use by business users and in applications. Datacap supports multi-channel capture by processing paper documents on scanners, mobile devices, multi-function peripherals (MFPs), or fax. IBM Datacap also supports digital files such as PDF, Microsoft Office files, and image format files that are created by users, as output from applications, or that are digitally faxed or emailed into your organization.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||IBM Datacap Training|
|Contents||Datacap overview, Architecture, and Administration techniques etc.|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing On-Demand Server and Lab access.|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the IBM Datacap.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in IBM Datacap Training Course?
- Basic concepts of the Datacap 9.0 architecture, development tools, and client user interface.
- Learn how to configure and administrate Datacap 9.0 system.
- Deep understanding of the Datacap process.
- How to use Datacap Web Client interface.
What are the pre-requisites to learn IBM Datacap Course?
Working Knowledge of Windows operating systems would be beneficial.
Benefits of learning IBM Datacap Online Training Course?
After the completion of this course, students will be able to take responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap software suite. You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
- What is IBM Datacap?
- The three process phases for capturing documents
- Basic Steps in a Datacap application
Datacap Desktop Client
- Capabilities overview
- Datacap Desktop – Monitor view
- Select applications and tasks, and apply the filter in the Monitor view
Datacap Navigator interface
- Datacap Navigator architecture
- Datacap View for the business users
- Job Monitor
Datacap Mobile interface
- Datacap mobile app
- Connection to a central server
- Work with local documents
- Working with batches and fields
- Datacap components
- IBM Datacap on mobile
- Deployment Configuration Options
- Datacap Folders for Services and Client Code
- XML file
- Implementation Guiding Principals
- Steps to design an application
- Analyze and define the requirements
- Application development strategy
- Sample Datacap Application
- Application Wizard
- Scan, upload, classify and verify batches
- Datacap administrator view
- User settings
- Accessibility features of Datacap Navigator interface
- Changes to Datacap 9.0
Datacap Navigator Web Interface
- Changes to Feature Pack 3
Datacap Web Client interface
- Operations – task processing
- Monitor- Job and task progress and Statistics
- Administrator- Configuration for:
– Workflows (Jobs and tasks )
– Users and Groups
– Privileges and permissions
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.