IBM Cast Iron Training
IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud Integration or IBM Cast Iron is a product of IBM that provides clients with a platform for integrating cloud-based applications from leading SaaS providers with on-premise applications from IBM and other companies. IBM acquired Cast Iron Systems in 2010 and debuted the WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud Integration offering shortly thereafter. IBM Cast Iron projects can be deployed using a physical appliance (WebSphere DataPower Cast Iron Appliance XH40), a virtual appliance (WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition) or a full cloud service (IBM Cast Iron Cloud). IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration products enable you to integrate cloud and on-premise applications in days, reduce integration costs and optimize resources and productivity in software as a service (SaaS) and cloud models.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||IBM Cast Iron Online Training|
|Contents||IBM Cast Iron Introduction, web services, and databases techniques etc.|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Studio.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in IBM Cast Iron Training Course?
- Basic concepts of the IBM Cast Iron.
- How to receive data from, and deliver data to, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) endpoints.
- Learn how to Create variables
- How to Map data between activities
- How to Publish projects
- How to Test project components
- Learn to Deploy and run projects
What are the pre-requisites to learn IBM Cast Iron Course?
Basic Knowledge of database management, Extensible Markup Language (XML) would be beneficial.
IBM WebSphere Cast Iron introduction
- IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Studio
- Web Management Console (WMC)
- Variables and data transformation
- Testing project components
- Outbound database activities
- Utility and logic activities
- Data quality activities
- Invoking web services
- Providing web services
- Flat file processing
- Inbound database activities
- Template integration projects
- Course summary
Introduction to databases
- Creating a database endpoint
- Creating configuration properties
- Inserting a database activity
- Querying the database
- Creating a Salesforce endpoint
- Configuring a Salesforce query activity
- Mapping Salesforce account information into a database
More on databases
- Creating an email endpoint
- Creating an orchestration to detect insertions and send email
- Creating assets
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.