A guidewire is a top-notch application for Insurance Field, mostly it is used by insurance companies from all over the world to minimize their IT workflow and simplify the transactions. Guidewire software is intended for extreme scalability & flexibility and to offer insurers the ability to deliver outstanding service to policyholders and agents and improve market share – while lessening operating costs. Guidewire support insurance processes: underwriting, billing, policy administration, and claims management.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||Guidewire Online Training|
|Contents||Basics of Guidewire, Insurance Processes and techniques|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the Guidewire Software.|
|Live Online Training||Live Interactive Training by Certified & Industry Expert Trainers by Providing On-Demand Software and Lab access.|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
After completion of the Guidewire Training, you should be able to:
- Understand the Guidewire fundamental concepts.
- Learn about the general Guidewire suite configuration tasks and terms.
- Understand the different business prototypes.
- How to Organize a Claim Center.
- How to implement Guidewire best practices.
Who should go for this course?
This Guidewire tutorial course is more intended for Business Analyst, Developers, and Quality Analyst.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Why Learn Guidewire?
Guidewire online training from IQ Tech will make you expert in working with Guidewire Insurance Suite. In these training sessions, you will be having a good understanding of Guidewire Policy Center, Guidewire Claim center & Billing Center.
- Guidewire Software Overview
- Policy Transactions
- Policy Center Entities
- PolicyCenter Configuration Overview
- Job Wizards
- Location Groups and Pages
- Contacts and Locations
- Product Model Introduction and Configuration
- Products and Policy Lines Configuration
- Coverage’s Configuration
- Coverage Terms Configuration
- Question Sets Configuration
- Modifiers Configuration
- User, Organizations, and Permissions
- Offerings Configuration
- Field Validation
- Assigning Ownership
- Validation Rules
- Validation Classes
- Workflow Overview
- Side-by-Side Quoting Configuration
- Workflow Elements and Processes
- The Job Lifecycle
- Integration Overview
- Web Services
- Batch Process
- Plugins and Messaging
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.