Core Java Training
IQ designed Core Java Training for the benefit of students and working professionals to go ahead in their career with customized and well-structured Course Syllabus. To learn Core Java all you have to do is to register and attend a demo with live instructor-led training classes.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
Why Learn Java Online?
With the advancements in the technology, Java Training has become easier to learn with new IDE coming out in the market from different software companies. Our Java Online Course is typically designed in a smarter way to learn to code with numerous examples, live projects, and many real-time problems. Online Training has become a boon to working professionals as well as students to learn faster and quicker with flexible timings from their own place which helps in no hassles of traveling and working hour problems.
|Course Name||Core Java Online Training|
|Contents||Basic Fundamentals, OOP Concepts etc.|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible Timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Fresher, aspiring job seekers in the field of Java|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in Core Java Training Course?
- Focuses on practical learning with real-time case studies
- Ensures proficiency in code writing and practical demonstration
- Use of latest tools and technologies
- Exposes learners to the many fascinating aspects of Core Java language, and its vast library
- Provides a good foundation on how to use the Data Objects
- Lays emphasis on concurrent tasks and how to handle them safely
- Touches on a few modules from Advanced Java
CORE BENEFITS OF LEARNING CORE JAVA
An easy to learn the language with rich API and powerful development tools, Java is one of the most sought-after programming languages in the Industry and is used by the majority of different applications. It is omnipresent and is found on the desktop, on mobiles, in cards and is also Google’s choice of language for Android apps development. This keeps Java as a front-line programming language and opens up competitive job opportunities for Java programmers.
- Programming language Types and Paradigms
- Computer Programming Hierarchy
- How Computer Architecture Affects a Language?
- Designing Goal
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry.
- JVM –
- Magic Bytecode
- Getting to know the Core Java Environment:
- Program Development
- Source File Structure
UNDERSTANDING BASIC LANGUAGE ELEMENTS
- Lexical Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Datatypes, Operators
LEARNING FUNDAMENTALS OF OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object Lifetime & Garbage Collection.
- Creating and Operating Objects.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Nested, Inner Class &Anonymous Classes
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize() Method.
- Native Method. Use of “this “ reference.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Design of Accessors and Mutator Methods
- Cloning Objects, shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
EXTENDING CLASSES AND INHERITANCE
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods.
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Implementing interfaces.
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- A package as Access Protection
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention For Packages
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow In Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In-built and User-Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
DEFINING ARRAY & STRING
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi-Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using StringBuffer
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-Threaded Programming.
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- InterCommunication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread -DeadLock
GETTING TO KNOW APPLETS
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture.
- Parameters to Applet
- Embedding Applets in a Web page.
- Applet Security Policies
IDENTIFYING ALL USEFUL CLASSES
- Utility Methods for Arrays
- Observable and Observer Objects
- Date & Times
- Using Scanner
- Regular Expression
- Input/Output Operation
- Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
- Understanding Streams
- The Classes for Input and Output
- The Standard Streams
- Working with File Object
- File I/O Basics
- Reading and Writing to Files
- Buffer and Buffer Management
- Read/Write Operations with File Channel
- Serializing Objects
FUN WITH GUI PROGRAMMING
- Designing Graphical User Interfaces
- Components and Containers
- Basics of Components
- Using Containers
- Layout Managers
- AWT Components
- Adding a Menu to Window
- Extending GUI Features Using Swing Components
- Utility Packages
- The Collection Framework :
- Collections of Objects
- Collection Types
- Understanding Hashing
- Use of ArrayList & Vector
- Event-Driven Programming
- Event- Handling Process
- Event-Handling Mechanism
- The Delegation Model of Event Handling
- Event Classes
- Event Sources
- Event Listeners
- Adapter Classes as Helper Classes in Event Handling
- Anonymous Inner classes a Shortcut to Event Handling
- Avoiding Deadlocks in GUI Code
- Event Types & Classes
- Networking Programming
- Networking Basics
- Client-Server Architecture
- Socket Overview
- Networking Classes and Interfaces
- Network Protocols
- Developing Networking Applications
WORKING WITH DATABASE PROGRAMMING USING JDBC
- Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers & Architecture
- CURD operation Using JDBC
- Connecting to non-conventional Databases.
USING EMAIL API
- Introduction to Email Technical Internals
- Understanding of POP and SMTP framework
- Complete understanding the email API
- Mass mailer Application development
- Introduction to J2EE
- J2EE Overview
- Why J2EE?
- J2EE Architecture
- J2EE APIs
- J2EE Containers
- Web Application Basics.
- Architecture and challenges of Web Application.
- Introduction to servlet
- Servlet life cycle
- Developing and Deploying Servlets
- Exploring Deployment Descriptor (web.xml).
- Handling Request and Response
- Initializing a Servlet
- Accessing Database
- Servlet Chaining
- Session Tracking & Management
- Dealing with cookies
- Transferring Request
- Accessing Web Context
- Passing INIT and CONTEXT Parameter
- Sharing information using scope object
- Controlling concurrent access
- User Authentication
- Filtering Request and Response
- Programming Filter
- Filter Mapping
- Servlet Listeners
- Basic JSP Architecture
- Life Cycle of JSP (Translation, compilation)
- JSP Tags and Expressions
- Role of JSP in MVC-2
JSP WITH DATABASE
- JSP Implicit Objects
- Tag Libraries
- JSP Expression Language (EL)
- Using Custom Tag
- JSP Capabilities:
- Exception Handling
- Session Management
UNDERSTANDING RMI (REMOTE METHOD INVOCATION)
- RMI overview
- RMI architecture
- Example demonstrating RMI
GETTING FAMILIAR WITH ENTERPRISE JAVA BEANS
- Enterprise Bean overview
- Types of enterprise beans
- Advantages of enterprise beans
- The Life Cycles of Enterprise Beans
- Working with Session Beans
- Stateful vs. Stateless Session Beans
- Working with Entity Beans
- Message Driven Beans
- JNDI (Naming and Directory Interface)
- JNDI overview
- JNDI API
- Context operations
- Using JNDI in J2EE applications
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.