Cognos TM1 Training
IQ Technologies is a professional online training provider offering a wide spectrum of IT courses. Cognos TM1 is an enterprise planning software that enables users to focus on the entire life cycle of business. Cognos TM1 is a collaborative OLAP with multi-dimensional features that can be queried through Excel as well as Web. IQ Technologies course designed by real-time experts matches the industry project planning perspective and powers the learners with effective knowledge on the subject.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||Cognos TM1 Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals of Cognos TM1|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Fresher, aspiring job seekers in the field of BI|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in Cognos TM1 Training Course?
- In-Depth Coverage of Cognos TM1 from a real industry perspective
- Emphasizes on the much-in-demand topics of Interactive Budgeting and Planning
- Focuses on managing corporate performance
- Delivers sound working knowledge of superior dashboards
- Covers Meta Data Modeling
- Focuses on OLAP environment and server tuning based on TM1
- Designed as per industry expectation and from a job standpoint
CORE BENEFITS OF LEARNING COGNOS TM1
Cognos TM1 received IT industry’s highest acceptance rating due to its exuberant features that help customers drive better business decision with less time for implementations at very low cost. Cognos TM1 professionals are sought after as they can help develop sound BI modules and also in decision making processes and strategies.
KEY FOCUS AREA
Cognos TM1 Conceptual, Unique features, BI Perspective, Cognos TM1 Project Planning, Interactive Budgeting, Financial Reporting and Consolidations, Pricing, Project Cost Reporting, Financial Modeling, Performance Management, and Forecasting business.
Cognos TM1 delivers a collaborative environment with a centralized administration as well as database management and equips businesses with scorecard and forecasting capability. This course focuses on these topics.
COGNOS TM1 PROJECT WORKFLOW
- Introducing Cognos TM1 Concept and Cognos TM1 Environment
- Various Components of TM1 Model
- Initiate Dimensions
- Construct Cubes and views
- Import and handle Data
- Define and invoke Business Protocols
- Script based Data Transfer to Models
- Design Tailor-made drill paths
- Experiment Advanced Modeling with business rules
- Exchange Currencies in global project execution perspective
- Analyze Data from TM1 web and Excel
- Support with Data to Managed Planning Applications
- Create and Deploy Managed Planning Applications
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.