Cognos BI Training
Cognos is a business intelligence (BI) and efficiency management software. This software is made to allow enterprise consumers without technical information to evaluate it to extract business data and build reports. Cognos consists of nearly many software products. Since Cognos is made on open-standards, the application products may be used with relational and multidimensional information solutions from multiple vendors, including Microsoft, NCR Teradata, and Oracle. Cognos 8 BI’s functions include reporting, evaluation, scorecards and dashboards supplied via a web-based SOA- service oriented architecture.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
|Course Name||Cognos BI Training|
|Course Contents||Basics of Data warehousing, Cognos BI, Various studios, etc.|
|Course Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Course Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Course Eligibility||Any Graduate|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to learn the Cognos BI|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in Cognos BI Training Course?
- Introduction to the architecture of IBM Cognos 10 BI
- How to use a Framework Manager to create Hierarchies, Metadata, Securing Data, and Packages.
- Learn about the Different studios in IBM Cognos BI.
- Understanding of Business Insight Dashboards and Query studio.
What are the pre-requisites to learn Cognos BI Course?
- Basic Knowledge of Databases is recommended.
COGNOS 8 AND COGNOS 10 FOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE:
- Query Studio
- Analysis Studio
- Report Studio
- Dimensional Reporting with Report Studio
- Creating Active Reports with Report Studio
- Advanced Report Studio
- OLAP Modeling with Transformer
- Framework Manager
- Advanced Workspace
- Cognos 10 Features
- System Administration
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.