SAP Successfactors overview | Features and its Architecture
Last updated on Tue 17 Mar 2020
Thinking of Learning SAP Success Factors? Know about the SAP Success Factors basics, Features and its architecture. IQ Online training offers you the affordable online training on SAP Success Factors.
SAP SuccessFactors Introduction:
SAP SF is a product suite to provide a cloud-based technique to manipulate commercial enterprise alignment, people performance, recruitment, and worker vital and getting to know activities for all sizes of companies. SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-primarily based HCM solution and evolved on Software as a Service (SaaS) version.
SuccessFactors is the name of an organization founded in 2001 that developed cloud-based HCM answer known as SuccessFactors and become acquired via SAP in 2011.
Key Features of SAP SuccessFactors:
Following are the key features of SAP SuccessFactors. They are
- HR Transactions
- Learning and development
- Position Management
- Time Off
- Reporting, Compliance, and Auditing
- Payroll Time Sheets
- Changes and Transfers
- Integration & Extensibility
Software as a Service:
SAP SuccessFactors is cloud-primarily based HCM solution. It is designed for Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud version. Software as a Service is also called On-call for software program solution. The software program is certified on a subscription foundation and is centrally hosted.
Interested in mastering SAP SuccessFactors Training? Enroll now for a FREE demo at IQ Online Training
SAP SuccessFactors – Architecture:
SAP SF lets in businesses to manipulate their HR capabilities on the cloud surroundings. This cloud answer can be incorporated into SAP ERP using SAP PI or SAP HCI.
There are two types of deployment models possible with SAP SF −
- Talent Hybrid
- Full Cloud HCM
In a Hybrid state, you could join your core enterprise suite like SAP ERP HCM with other SAP cloud answers.
SAP SuccessFactors - HCM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite is a web-based tool. It requires an internet connection and system with the following configurations −
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Internet Explorer 10 Metro is not supported at this time)
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari for iOS 8.0+
- Google Android 4.1+ default browser
- Google Chrome for Android
Oracle Java Runtime Environment
- video and audio recording
- Plateau Report Designer (PRD) 4.4.1
- On-premise customers can elect to require JRE for content tracking in a cross-domain solution.
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8+
- Apple Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or higher
The document types that SAP SF HCM suite supports are of following –
- You can open.BMP, CSV, DOC, GIF, HTM, HTML, JPEG, JPG, PDF, PNG, PPT, RTF, TXT, XLS, and XML.
- You can use XLSX and DOCX as part of the learning management system.