Key Features & Capabilities of Oracle Endeca
Last updated on Mon 16 Mar 2020
Take a look of Key Features and Capabilities of Oracle Endeca. This guide is designed to help you prepare for Oracle Endeca.
Features and Capabilities of Oracle Endeca
Oracle Endeca Commerce is an eCommerce search engine that is renowned to provide personalized search experience. Oracle Endeca Commerce is designed to authorize retailers to deliver a great selling experience that will drive more clicks and conversions. Oracle Endeca Commerce is a pioneer of the faceted search feature that helps users to find the exact product they are looking for. On-Site Search for any eCommerce application is very important as it is found that 60% of the users leave the site after a poor search experience.
Endeca Search for Conversions
In an E-commerce site, search features are just not about presenting a catalog but intuitively delivering personalized shopping experience to your customers.
As per a recent search experience, 34% of searches on the top 50 e-commerce sites do not produce relevant results. Oracle Endeca provides an excellent “Search and Browsing” experience for the retailers which helps from below challenges.
- Always changing and increasing product catalog
- Performance indicators
- Search analytics and actionable insights
- Omnichannel experience
- Personalized content, based on user’s preference
To increase conversions, site Search functionality is imperative to your e-commerce business, irrespective of whether you are mid-sized or startup. Oracle Endeca E-commerce is the key to increase conversions, average order size, and customer retention.
For your business, Oracle Commerce Guided Search and Experience Manager are highly recommended. However, it is always better to get an expert on board who can follow the best practices of Endeca Search for your business and help you reap the benefits that the product has to offer.
Oracle Endeca Key Features:
- Business users can control the customer experience
- Customized merchandising and landing pages
- Integration of data from various multiple sources
- One platform enables the creation and also manages the cross-platform experience
- Easy integration with data types and technology
- Patented guided navigation technology
Key Capabilities of Oracle Endeca:
- Intelligent Search: Advanced search for rapid identification of relevant business concepts and instant results across all your data. Search helps users find what they require, even if they don't know how to ask for it.
- Interactive Visualizations: It helps in Visualizing data in context to quickly investigate root causes, identify exceptions, and surface new concepts.
- Contextual Navigation: Originally built for and proven on leading consumer web sites, interactive faceted navigation helps users quickly make sense of unfamiliar data sets.
- Data Support: Endeca’s unique hybrid search/analytical database and comprehensive library of connectors for structured and unstructured sources support the integration of any data, regardless of schema or type.
- Sentiment Analysis and Text Enrichment: For a new type of analysis, it extracts concepts, entities, and meaning from unstructured text fields in databases and also from other content systems.
- Drag-and-Drop Composition: For quickly assembling enterprise-class discovery applications, Creating compelling user interfaces has never been easier with an interactive, drag-and-drop authoring environment
- Dynamic Metadata Layer: An adaptive semantic layer, which allows the incorporation of business definitions from existing BI tools.
- In-Memory Architecture: To deliver speed of-thought performance, Endeca is built to optimally leverage engineered systems like Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine. It is highly scalable, column-oriented, multi-core parallelized, and natively in-memory.
To create a dynamic and powerful customer experience, Oracle Endeca integrates with your website and makes it easier for you to make the most of all of the data and content which you have available.