Best ways to make Your career in Devops
Last updated on Tue 17 Mar 2020
Devops is fastest growing technology in IT Industry. Devops Online Training helps candidates master Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring using Devops tools - Git, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and Nagios to automate multiple steps in SDLC.
Our Devops Online Trining designed to make you a certified practitioner by providing you hands-on training on Devops tools and sharing Devops best practices regarding Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and lastly Continuous Monitoring of the software all through its development life cycle.
Devops Online Training is designed to help you become a expert Devops practitioner. During this course, our expert Devops instructors will train you in the following areas:
- Understanding of Devops Ecosystem
- Automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Understand and Build and Test Automation: how to build a suitable delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it.
- Master Docker Commands and Use-cases : deals with the a variety of networking concepts in Docker, the best way to use the Docker Volume, and creating Docker file
- Master Puppet: learn Configuration management and "Infrastructure-as-Code". You will be traineed about the master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet.
- using Nagios Monitoring Continuously: integrate Jenkins, Docker and Puppet, and be trained about system monitoring using Nagios and its components
- Chef- Introduction, Building the CookBook, Node Object and Search, Data-bags, Chef Environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
- Ansible- Introduction, Setup and Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
Devops practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly.
Devops in the Cloud is the market buzz. Having Cloud Computing skills is a highly chosen learning path after the Devops training.
you on your way to make a career in Devops:
- Strengthen Your Programming Skills
- Understand Key Technologies in Your Field
One of the things that make Devops both challenging to break into is that you need to be able to write code, and also to work across and integrate different systems and applications. If you look at relevant job listings, you’ll see a laundry list including everything from networking and data management to storage, security and even newer container technologies like Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes and Nomad. While most employers won’t expect you to know all of these things cold, you should have experience in at least a handful of them.
- Work On Seeing the Whole Picture
While the strong focus on coding chops makes software engineering a natural path to a career in Devops, the challenge for candidates who are coming from this world is that they need to be able to prove that they can look outside their immediate team and project. Devops engineers are responsible for facilitating collaboration and communication between the Development and IT teams within an organization, so to succeed in an interview, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your understanding of how disparate parts of the technical organization fit and work together.
- Don’t Neglect Your Soft Skills
Given the emphasis on communication and collaboration in Devops, soft skills are arguably much more important than in other engineering roles. Need proof? In a CA Technologies survey of 1,300 IT decision makers, soft skills all ranked highly for Devops success. Included with these soft skills were communication (36%), project management skills (30%), and people skills (30%), all of which ranked above technical skills.
Despite the less than clear career path and the myriad hard and soft skills Devops requires, it’s an exciting field that offers the chance to have a massive impact on your respective organization. What’s more, it gives its practitioners countless learning opportunities along the way. If this is a field you’re committed to carving out a career path in, gather as many experiences as you can in both operations and development.
If you want more information about Devops Online Training Course Call Us: +1 904-304-2519 Mail Id: email@example.com Web: https://www.iqonlinetraining.com/Devops-online-training/