Amazon AWS Cloud Training
Amazon AWS cloud training will give you complete knowledge on Cloud Computing, Deployment and service models of Cloud Computing, virtual private cloud, simple storage device, Elastic Block store, Elastic load balancer, Amazon route53, AWS auto scaling and many more services. This is just a tip of an iceberg. At IQ online, you are going to learn a way more than what is just mentioned and with a greater practical exposure. You can boost your career right after the completion of the training.
|Instructor – Led Live Online Training||Connect Live|
|Corporate Training||Contact Us|
|One to One Online Training||Join Demo|
Amazon AWS Cloud services are gaining huge popularity owing to the huge functionality and benefits they offer. AWS offers a robust, highly scalable and fault-tolerant infrastructure platform with cloud services, storage, database, and networking services. AWS cloud services is a relevant topic for about anyone from the IT industry and the AWS Cloud Online training at IQ Online ensures that professionals are able to gather the right essence of this huge system.
The Amazon AWS Cloud Online Training course at IQ Tech does justice to this brilliant cloud services system and ensures that students get hands-on with learning the nitty-gritty of AWS Cloud. The course is ideal for beginners as well as professionals with basic working knowledge of Cloud Services. A dynamic course covers the latest inclusions in the AWS Cloud environment.
Have a look at the course summary below for more details.
|Course Name||Amazon AWS Cloud Online Training|
|Contents||Basics of implementing and using Amazon AWS Cloud|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Eligibility||Knowledge of Cloud Services|
|Ideal For||Freshers, aspirants seeking to specialize in Cloud Services technologies|
|Availability||Regular/Weekend Batches. 24×7 teaching assistance and support.|
What you’ll learn in Amazon AWS Cloud Training Course?
- Covers core understanding of Amazon AWS Cloud Services
- Focuses on how to design and deploy AWS Cloud services
- Present basic and advanced functionalities of AWS Cloud Services
- Covers all important topics such as AWS Storage, Computer Services and Networking
- Dynamic curriculum with the inclusion of latest developments in the field
- Ideal for all aspirants including software developers and professionals seeking to make a career in cloud technologies
- Designed from a practical and industry perspective
Who can go for Amazon AWS Training?
This course majorly intended for SysOps administrators, Solutions architects, Developers. People with Prior knowledge of general networking concepts, cloud-computing concepts can have an advantage. Individuals interested in cloud technologies can also choose this.
Why learn Amazon AWS Online Training Course?
The need for the storage of data is getting bigger with every passing second. Companies are taking to cloud storage because of the wider advantages of meeting the needs in storing data. Learning Amazon AWS cloud online training is surely a lucrative opportunity. Our tailored AWS training will give you exposure to real-world projects and our top subject matter expert will make you ready for this.
Core Benefits of learning Amazon AWS Cloud
Many organizations across the globe are turning to Amazon AWS Cloud. AWS Cloud offers an immensely scalable and fault-resistant infrastructure to deploy a web-based solution. Moreover, it offers this at minimal cost and a whole lot of flexibility. A must to acquire specialization, it will benefit professionals and their work environment.
Amazon AWS Cloud training covers all the aspects of AWS cloud from scratch. The course explains how to begin and manage different services using the AWS SDKs and APIs along with the AWS Management Console, and its graphical user interface to interact with the services. The course encompasses a significant number of examples and uses cases to explain the concepts and their use in detail.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- A Short history
- Client-Server Computing Concepts
- Challenges with Distributed Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Understanding Networking Concepts
- Application Protocols
- Understanding Linux Files and Networking Tooling
- IPconfig dig, ping
- Traceroute, netstat tcpdump, resolve.conf, ssh, scp/rsync
Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Introduction to the AWS Product
- Introduction to the AWS Product
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon ElastiCache
Elastic Compute Cloud Essentials
- Introduction to the AWS Management Console
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Setting up security
- Finding the right AMI
- Launching an instance – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Deciding between On-demand instances, Spot instances, Reserved instances
- EC2 Reserved Instance Marketplace
Working with AMIs
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
- Deciding what goes into an AMI
Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Unmounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots
Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- Debugging cloud-related issues
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Monitoring with Cloudwatch
- Getting statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- Getting aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- Setting up notifications
- Using command-line tools
- Advantages of Elasticache
- Understanding various terminologies IAM Best Practices
- Cache Cluster and Cache Node
Other AWS Services
- Cache Security GroupsElastic Beanstalk
- Cache Parameter GroupsSimple Notification Service (SNS)
- Cache Node TypesSimple Email Service (SES)
- Auto-discovery of nodesSimple Queue Service (SQS)
Fill Form and Open PDF
Fill Form and Open Video
TestimonialsWrite a Review
No review posted.